Tuesday, December 19, 2006

work is hard sometimes


Some days you really want to say "Take this job and shove it" only because you are so overworked and underpaid. I really should be thankful to have such a good job. I am lucky to be here and lucky to have great benefits and lucky to work with good people and lucky to work great hours. Ok, I feel better.
This morning in my seminary class we were studying the commandment to keep records and so I shared some things from my middle and high school journals with the students. Apparently it was much too interesting for them because the rest of the lesson was shot. I have never seen them so interested in reading. Why is it that they can "feast" on my silly words just to find a little dirt on me, but they don't have "time" to study the scriptures...which are essentially journals! Ah me.
Well, I have been having a fun time with a long distance flirt named Justin. I can use his name since he lives way out west. Justin is one of Sam's friends. They worked together for a while. He is all good...except for the whole "Never will meet him because he lives too far away" thing. But he tells me I am beautiful and I really want to believe him. Girls are girls and we never truly let go of our fairy tale dreams.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Leslie... sometimes you disappear from blogland for a while, it's time to return! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes; hope y'all are well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have some interesting comments. Ok. you haven't blogged in forever, but you have had dates. Write it down!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers