Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Election year

So there has been a change in my personal polls as to who my favorite boy is. NY boy hasn't done anything wrong, but he has not done much of anything PERIOD. Mortgage boy has been taking me on a total trip, and I like it. He's found out about NY boy and that got under his skin quite a bit. I was like "Dude! if I like him better than you then you won't want to be with me anyway and if I spend time with him, it might just remind me of how much I like you!!" He called me a player! I was totally flattered:)
In all seriousness though, I do find myself edging toward committment with this fellow that I haven't actually met in person. It's crazy, right? Except when you consider that he is SOO easy to talk to and I can argue with him as much as I want without it getting all personal and emotional. I like his fire. Choosing between passion and peace is a little hard for me.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers