Thursday, July 09, 2009


So here is my faculty shot when I started coaching again in 2007. So young, so naive, and so optimistic!! Lots has changed in 2 years! I graduated (in liberal arts, of all the useful and productive majors available)...that's FYI for Aimee! I got married...again. This time, I am soooooo much happier! My husband GETS me! and that is a challenge for some men. No names mentioned! Also I have a new job in the athletic department of my now Alma Mater, Southern Virginia University. I am the WOMAN. I mean I have an official title, but basically I do all the things that men can't do. Make photocopies, send faxes, figure out invoicing, etc. But I actually love it because of all the POWER I have now. Nothing gets done without just a little help from me. For some reason that makes me feel needed and as a mom, being needed is pretty much what makes us tick. Not that anyone ever admits that...sorry.
So here is a picture of me now that I am happily working and married. Frankly I think the before was a little better, but this is what reaching your goals looks like. I forget why I was in such a hurry!!! Anyway, I really am excited to have a little vacation tomorrow. We are having a Cosgriff family reunion. Just the parents and my siblings and their families. We are going to stay in a big old cabin in Gatlinburg Tennessee. I am really looking forward to some peaceful relaxation. I really do intend on taking lots of pictures. That is never my strong suit, but I am DETERMINED to create some tangible memories this time!! We leave in the morning!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Leslie! You're so cute! I'm so glad we were making artichokes that the same time, somehow that makes me feel like we were almost hanging out. I miss you too.

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers