Monday, August 22, 2011

Hold your breath and JUMP!!

So Paul finally quit his job last week to prepare to start his new business in the next couple of weeks. This makes me feel SOOOOOO nervous, but mostly excited for them! J also put in his 2 weeks notice last week. T still hasn't found a job, but we'll figure out how to make it all work. She has been putting in applications like crazy and I know it's just a matter of time!

On Saturday, the boys spent the whole day building a desk and installing recessed lighting in our garage. It's quite the man-cave now. We got a nice air-conditioner in there and T and I put down a big rug and hung some curtains to soften it up a bit. It is going to be really nice when they are all done. I promise to post some pictures soon, but I am having technical difficulties with the software for my NEW CAMERA!! That's right! I got a new camera. Paul bought it on Craig's list. It's a Canon Rebel and he is certain that it will have the power to make my photos look good. I am so excited and have taken lots of pictures, but I didn't install the software right and I am not sure what I did wrong, but it looks like it might be a week or two before I figure it out!


No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers