Wednesday, July 05, 2006



What's meaner? Sending me a vacation picture while I am at work or e-mailing me that his friend from high school is friends with my ex-husband. How about both in the same day? Just the same I think this picture is adorable. Of course I am biased now.

It's been a great couple of days. The problem is that the better things are going for me relationship-wise, the more boring my blog becomes. Sorry CC. I am just not a giggle-maker anymore I guess.

I spent about 5 hours on the phone today after work. Sometimes you're just on a roll. I also rearranged my kitchen and cleaned my house...I like talking while I work, but my phone only works in the kitchen so it limits my housework potential greatly.

I have been so much of a social butterfly in my singles ward lately that people are starting to call me to find out what is going on in the ward. I am not even a true member of that ward, but I have been going to pretty much every activity that they have while my daughter is vacationing at my sisters. It keeps me occupied, but I worry that I will miss it really bad later. nah, I miss my daughter more. I need her to stay grounded. I got some cute pictures of her today too...I will upload those and then I need to get to bed.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers