Thursday, July 13, 2006

The follow-up

I finally heard from Mr. Korea. I wrote him diligently in the past few days so that he'd have no excuse not to write me back. It was really good to hear from him. I didn't realize how badly I missed talking to him until I heard from him again. I called the Young One yesterday and apologized to him about the hand-holding and told him I just wanted to be friends. He really is a sweet guy. I also bit the bullet and talked to Never Untucked. I told him that I just wanted to be friends, but then I realized I don't even want to be friends after he asked me what I was doing next week. Ugh. He bugs.
So I had a really good date on Tuesday night. It's nice to just have fun sometimes. And no one put any moves on anyone so it was even better.
I spoke to my brother J and told him about the funny coincidence with the internet boy who is roommates with my 1st cousin. Turned out J knew he too! They were lab partners at BYU. I was so surprised that I called Internet Boy just to tell him that he knew my brother. In all honesty, I don't think I can be interested in Internet Boy after talking to him twice. He is very very nice. I am not sure that I could be attracted to him though. His voice reminds me of a guy that was in my ward growing up (Will Whittier for those who are interested). I just sound like Elaine from Seinfeld when I come up with reasons like that. I care about chemistry though.

5 comments:

Coleen said...

Wow! I'm proud of you. If I was in that situation, i probably wouldn't have been able to tell any of the guys... I think it was a potential disaster considering they're all in your singles ward, right? I could just see it now... A seemingly innocent get-together, like a kickball game, that ends up a bunch of guys fighting over you. A girl can dream, right? :) Glad you're having fun dating, getting out there. J said he wasn't sure if his lab partner would be your type, but that he's a really nice guy!

Coleen said...

I need a follow up to this follow up!

Anonymous said...

Your life is too interesting to be left unwritten. Come on! keep it going. Put the pedal to the medal. We will read it!
Jeremy

still figgurin' said...

OK, blog's are only fun when they change at least once a week. (Look who's talking) Single people have the obligation to record their tidbits for posterity, and for all of us that live that oh so wonderful period again vicariously!

Coleen said...

Alright already! When do we finally get a follow up!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers