Friday, July 11, 2008





I think blogging every six months is almost adequate! no i don't. But I am turning over a new leaf...or at least re-turning the same leaf and trying again. So...I got married May 23rd 2008. It was the world's smallest and most cost-effective wedding ever conceived. We did it at the BV courthouse in front of 6 people...my mom, my daughter, my brother Jer and his wife Coleen, and 2 friends who just happened to get sucked into the "let's go get married this week" excitement...Jonathon and Lyndsey Fox.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Leslie!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me! That's it. I'm sending you my email address so we can talk! :D
aimeepstewart@gmail.com
p.s. You look so happy and cute and amazing and Ellie looks so grown up! And I am SO happy for you!

Renee and Jake said...

I did not know you had a blog. Are you keeping secrets? LOL Congrats on the wedding. I am glad you put up pictures.

Kirsten Sparenborg Brinton said...

Leslie -
Congratulations on the smallest, most cost-efficient wedding ever and wishes for much Happiness. I love the photos. It is wonderful to see you Happy. I remember hiking with you and Jer at Tinker Cliffs six years ago. You declared people should have arranged marriages because people in love can't think straight. It cracked me up and I still remember it. Keep your wit and charm!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers