Thursday, August 03, 2006

3 weeks of misery wasted

I really have NOT been miserable for 3 weeks and that is why I haven't blogged. Of course I am only kidding. I am sorry for the lapse. It's Golf's fault. He is a phone talker. Totally friends only but still wants to keep me up past my bedtime every night. He likes to pick my brain about ridiculous scenarios. "If you were on a date with a guy you really liked and he farted but didn't say anything about it, what would you do?" That kind of a question. He really is funny but apparently all my feminine charms do nothing for him. He likes younger, shorter women with long dark hair. blah blah blah.
I put up with it because he's all I've got these days to occupy my time. Never Untucked finally got the hint...although I did have to put up with him on one more date last week. The YOung ONe has left for college and I miss his attention but am kinda relieved that he has gone. Mr. Korea is still my favorite. He's seemed kinda glum these last few weeks. I think he misses me, but more than likely he is just tired of being in the army. But I think it's me. hee hee. I am always so full of myself.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers