Sunday, April 25, 2010

ELLIE IS ELEVEN!!

so my baby is eleven! boy, do I feel OLD!! I uploaded these pictures in order and now they are backwards...I am too lazy to redo it so let's start from the end...

A new game for her fancy video game system...I don't even know how to turn the thing on!



Blowing out the candles...we made it easy on her (just 2 candles)




Of course Ellie chose German chocolate cake...she and I both LOVE it!!




I insisted on one last picture of Ellie at age 10...the night before the big birthday...

Showing off all her new wares...
Ellie is VERY comfortable at Target...it's my favorite store!





Ellie giving a big smile for the camera!!Ellie's amazing photography skills...typical Paul shot...he refuses to smile for cameras!!

Ellie showing off her new "snap" bracelet at the restaurant!

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

Already 11...OMG...glad you updated!!!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers