Thursday, April 08, 2010

Spring...cause it's been 8 months!!

Ellie and Hannah searched the shed for Eggs. Maura had already been there though!
Paul tries to steal candy from Isaiah..age 3. I am pretty sure he got rejected.
Here is Paul staring at an egg to help the girls...I don't think they caught on!
Maura was the youngest hunter but also the fastest!
Here are the Hart girls on Grandma's deck...they were very thorough.
Maura had to stretch high for this one!
The starbursts were Zai's favorites, but he needed a little help with the wrappers.
He is such a cutie but he told me that "Brothers can't be cute"...I wonder where he heard that!
Ellie scratches her knee mid-run and still looks for eggs.
I hope she spotted one because she looks awfully excited!
Here is her easter basket...it was Paul's first time helping with this so I was excited about that!

Here is Hannah and Ellie. They get along so well. They are 6 months apart and are VERY upset that we don't live closer together.
This was how I entertained Isaiah while the girls all played together...It's pretty much the only way I can get someone to take a picture of me...

So I haven't blogged in forever! I do follow a lot of blogs, I just rarely get around to posting! So here are some recent photos of my family after a fun Easter weekend AND a DUKE win in the NCAA basketball tournament. I really don't know if Paul could have been any happier! I know he was happy because he NEVER looks at the camera when I try to take his picture...maybe now I see why! Ha ha ha...what a goof.
I came home from work on Monday and he had taken down all the normal pictures in the tv room and replaced them with EVERYTHING Duke. It was ridiculous but I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement. I was excited too...mainly because we got golden double stuffed oreos, which are pretty delicious.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers