Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few pictures! Miraculously (thanks to Coleen)

Here's a picture from a couple months ago when Paul and I spent the day up at Appomattox Courthouse. Paul really loves history so he is always wanting to go visit historical sites. He prefers battlefields, so this was a compromise.

Here are some pictures of a recent weekend when Mom and Dad visited us. We went to a place called Goshen and had a nice cookout. My neice, Maddy spent the school year with Mom and Dad. She is 15 now and Ellie is 10 but they get along really well.
Here is Paul, me, Dad, Mom, and Jeremy. We are sitting around doing what we do. nothing.
Sometimes Charlie lets me hold him and doesn't cry immediately...give him time. I make him cranky for some reason.
Look at his face...He's just waiting to burst into tears again!!
This is a nice shot of Ellie holding Charlie. This was at our house later that same day.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers