Monday, June 08, 2009

a post is a post no matter how small

Blogging is not my forte. Reading other peoples' blogs is definitely more fun. And I am terrible at taking pictures. That's my apology.
Paul and I moved into a new ward and new town recently. It' s only 15 minutes from Buena Vista, but we are really enjoying Lexington. One of the first things we did was plan a party. We invited a few friends and Paul really got excited about hosting "Olympic" events. He handcrafted a ping pong table out of plywood, screws, and green paint. He put up a dart board and he forced us to eat twizzlers faster than our buddies. Look at his crazy clothes!! What a nut-job. I did help though. I ate all the chocolate that went into the candy wrapper medals. I also did an ear-splitting rendition of the star-spangled banner. They let me finish singing the whole song. My family never allows that kind of behavior.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers