Wednesday, May 12, 2010

EMPLOYED!!





So Paul got the job in Charleston, SC that he's been interviewing for the past 2 weeks. I am so proud of him. He hasn't been able to find a full-time job since moving to Virginia 2 1/2 years ago. He moved here because I was in school and we were engaged. It has been a loooong journey and while I am very grateful that I had a good job, we really wanted to move towards our goal of me being at home with Ellie...So for all of you who were praying for him and I...THANK YOU!!! We are very very sad to be leaving so many good friends AND family members in Virginia! I LOVE Virginia, but I think a new adventure is overdue for me...having a beach won't hurt the transition at all!! Charleston has always been one of Paul's favorite cities and since they have a huge port and he is in the transportation industry, it will be a great fit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

WE miss you guys.

Shannon & Tyler said...

Awesome! So excited, however, wish you guys were moving to Buffalo! : )

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers