Monday, May 17, 2010

Husbands and housework


Paul is already working in Charleston, SC and I am still working in Lexington, VA. I miss him. I really miss him, but...I get so much more work done!! Am I the only one who is just unable to get stuff done with my husband around?? I mean, I cook more, I clean more, I go to bed early, I run before work...I even get my "procrastinate pile" worked on (that's my pile of stuff that I have been avoiding for MONTHS). All these things that I have to work so hard to do when he is around and now it feels EASY. Perhaps I am just trying to stay busy so I won't miss him?! I think it's pretty funny! The temptation to blame him for never getting anything done just got a lot worse! Oh, this picture is from our wedding...We are celebrating 2 years this weekend so I am hopefully going down on Friday for a visit.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers