Thursday, June 17, 2010

makeover






So I gave myself a new haircut this morning. I thought about going short again and looked through one of those "short hair cuts" magazines, but decided to do something a little less drastic. Most of the styles in those magazines are completely unrealistic. They are ridiculous. There were maybe 2 styles in the whole thing that a real person could wear every day. Now, if you know me, you know I hate paying for haircuts because I am never really happy and I feel like it's a big waste of money (thank you, parental unit!). I have been cutting my own hair since high school (before that, my sisters Candi and Rachel did it). Anyway, I got online and watched a bunch of "how-to" videos on putting in long layers and I think it turned out perfectly professional looking. Sorry, I forgot to take "before" pictures this time! I also went a little crazy with the eye-shadow today. It's fun when you don't have to go to work! Can you tell I am getting bored yet??

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

I like it!!! I hope that adjusting to your new home is going well...it van be hard away from family.

Holly said...

I love it!!! You did such a good job! I wish I was there running at sea level with you- especially since you are pain free!!!! I miss you so much!!!

Cassandra said...

I love your hair! You are beautiful! Your make up is super cute and so is your outfit, like always :)
And your new place looks great! I especially like Ellie's room!
I'm just so happy it looks like you are having all sorts of fun and I'm glad!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers