Thursday, June 03, 2010

Painful Good-byes! SAD PANTS

Sam was the Maid of Honor over the weekend at her friend's wedding. Doesn't she just look beautiful? I am so sad that we won't be sharing a house anymore! This past year has been really fun for me. It's so nice to have sisters close by. I am also leaving my super-sweet sister-in-law, Coleen. She has been there for me through A LOT of personal drama (and such a patient listener) and I am really going to miss my brother (Jeremy) and their little boy too!! We had two fun get-togethers recently...and I forgot my camera for both of them! Also, they all help with Ellie and I am so grateful they have been there for her for pretty much her whole life!
My cute little friend, Holly came by to hang out one last time before I move. I try not to get sappy but I really hate leaving her!! She has been my sanity and my cheerleader and she is soooo funny!! Of course, she is moving on too so I would have to say "good-bye" regardless! I will miss her though!! Tomorrow is my last day of work. My boss wants to do a little "send-off" party. That will be thoroughly embarrassing. For some reason, I only like being the center of attention in certain groups...family mostly:) and other times, I find it quite uncomfortable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although we joked about living in BV, it was somewhat bittersweet to leave. I guess just b/c of the people...NOT b/c of BV. Looks like you guys will have a nice condo and I am excited for you. Les, do you have any job prospects yet down there?
We miss you guys! Sorry we didn't get to hang out before we left. We suddenly changed our flight and had to pretty much get up and go much sooner than we planned on.
Derick keeps talking about calling Paul but hasn't gotten a chance yet. He will one of these days!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers