Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hollywood Moment

Here's E and S at Hollywood's in Roanoke. It's a great little restaurant in Roanoke. Ellie saw a picture of a farmer milking a cow. She looked at it and I said "What do you think of that picture?" She replied "it's a veterinarian and he's getting the cow to pee in a cup, right?" Ha ha ha ha. She's a bit of a city slicker, eh?
It was a fun family gathering. It's way cool having S back in town. I think we are adjusting pretty well to one another. Ellie had a good night last night and a good morning today so maybe the worst is behind me.
I have got to get a good digital camera. These camera phone images are really awful. sorry.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

man, you're blogging more than me! I have just run out of steam. I am waitressing again tonight, and I'd like to sleep the rest of the week, but anyway, we still on for Friday evening? I'd say 7:30 or so.

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers