Monday, October 23, 2006

Going Red


Golf and I had a great weekend camping up on Skyline Drive. It was so beautiful. I really need to get a digital camera. We took a few pictures with my disposable camera, but it'll be weeks before those get developed. I let him dye my hair last night. It's one of these temporary dyes, but I might go permanent. It's fun to change colors once in a while. I have to say that I was worried since I let S pick the color on Golf's instructions. Next time we're dying Golf's hair and I get to pick the color! So I thought that spending so much time with Golf would be a little dangerous. I thought we would get on each other's nerves a little bit, but he is just so funny and good to me that I am more smitten now than ever. It bodes very well for us.
I only wish that my daughter could have been there with us. There were 6 or 8 kids there with our group and she would've had a blast. The only trouble with the trip was the temperature. It was freezing cold and we were not adequately prepared for sleeping. I am going to invest in a good air mattress and a 20degree sleeping bag for next time. I probably only got 4 hours of total sleep both nights combined. I am surprised that I am even functional now!!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Great Color! I'll be needing a touch up soon, I need to consult you, Sam and, I guess, Golf because you guys know your colors! :) Glad you had fun!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers