Thursday, November 09, 2006

Discovering the MOJO!!

I am currently waiting for a phone call from some guy who I don't remember meeting. Here's what happened: I was working and an attorney that I know called and before I passed him on to the other attorney he said he had a personal question. He said he has a friend who is also an attorney that works out of a different county and he wanted to go out with me if I was single. That is a total ego booster right there. Well I found out a few more details about the guy...his name and he's supposedly very successful financially, but I still have no clue what he is like. I asked my ex if he knew him because apparently he's got some downtown Roanoke connection and the ex said he's a nice guy but I probably wouldn't be attracted to him...well? Anyway so now he's supposed to call me at work to set up a lunch date. I am very curious to meet him...again apparently (how terrifying are first dates?) Should I go, should I not? what's the advice?

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Can't talk much tonight (as far as advice) , Ashley' coming over, but I do think you should go on a lunch date. Just go somewhere busy, lots of people, so it doesnt' feel too private, and you'll feel more comfortable... I think... since you don't even know what the guy looks like. I mean, I wouldn't want to be the only couple in the place... you'd feel like you're in the spolight.. you know what I mean?

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers