Monday, November 20, 2006

A New Date

I went on a first date this weekend. I did the inviting and it turned out quite well. He's a 22 year old cutie from Lynchburg. The only problem with him is that he's planning to go on a mission so he'll only be around for a couple of months. I discovered a new favorite restaurant called Tokyo here in Roanoke. Their Sushi is amazing and it had a quiet and classy feel. It was a very nice dinner. We planned to attend a little mormon dance afterwards, but were disappointed to find that the sound equipment didn't make it and there was a group playing pictionary at the church instead. We tried to save the night with satellite stereo from a truck in the parking lot, but with only 7 people and freezing weather, we had to throw in the towel before 10pm. We had a nice phone conversation on my drive home and overall I think it was good for me. Maybe I will get a second date out of it, but I am not holding my breath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having fun! Have a Happy Thanksgiving & drive safe to NY! :) C

Anonymous said...

hey, I want you to do a 25 Posts of Christmas thing... maybe each post could be a little story or holiday photo from the past or present... and you dont' have to do 1 post/day... you could do 2/every couple of days.. just so that's it is about 25 total Christmas things... ??

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers