Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Give a kiss to your mother!!

I am back on the prowl, my friends!! Seriously. I am feeling good today. Yesterday I forced myself to e-flirt with this adorable boy who is way too young for me and I was shocked when he flirted back. That’s a “you go, girl!!” for me! I mean, he is getting ready to go on a mission so that’s totally just for fun. I also got this random message from my sister’s friend. He’s a nice Mormon boy who lives out west and is SERIOUSLY considering moving here of all places. Apparently he is interested in me because of my very cool younger sister. But I will take it. I told him that if he moved into our singles ward that I would having first dibs on dating him and he said that was a given! Ha ha ha ha…he’s probably a freak or weirdo, but it’s good for my ever-lovin’ ego just the same. My mother would advise me to cultivate friendships and not worry about finding love. My mother rocks!
Speaking of following good advice, I finally did. I told Golf that we couldn't be "just friends" for at least a month and we agreed not to talk on the phone, e-mail, text, or hang out for at least a month. It was really hard to do, but I felt so much better about myself afterwards. I regained my mojo.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers