Saturday, November 04, 2006

where have all the flowers gone?

It's a seriously dumb question, right? I mean it's November and it's not even 30 degrees out there. The flowers will be back in the springtime. I was in a grumpy funk all day but no more. I refuse to pout one more day. I am thinking of planning some awesome, good-timing fun days. What I need to do is meet some new hotties. Preferrably mature mormon men, but I would settle for some simple flirting too at this juncture. My sister Candi thinks I need to move out of state. Like to Arizona or New York where I have family and could get a better job. Seriously, I am considering it. I don't think there is anything worthwhile keeping me here. No offense intended to any of my seriously wonderful, kind, amazing, and very good-looking friends intended, but I am OLD and I am POOR and I am LONELY. HERGOKULOOGIMAS!! I need to do something. There really must be something better out there for this crazy chica!!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers