Saturday, September 16, 2006

ffffffft.

I discovered myspace this week. I am now a junkie. I have no time for this new addiction and of course I had to do a little blogging there, so this blog has suffered. I can't write on there like I do on this blog though so no worries. I am certain that I will still use this one to confess all my idiot dating behavior. I didn't go on any dates this week. Unless you consider meeting Golf at the park and brown-bagging it a date. I don't because it was neither planned, nor paid for. It was paired off though so it met one requirement. And technically it was planned. And it's not like I had to pay for myself. I invited Golf to join me for dinner with Sam and Jeremy and Coleen (the sister, brother, and sister-in-law), but I bought the food so that can't be considered a date either. Plus I had my daughter with me so it was more of a family gathering with a friend.
Golf had a golf tournament in Richmond this weekend and I have had several church meetings to attend so it's been a quiet weekend. One never knows, I could just get all crazy on Sunday. I need to go to bed right now. I love pie.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers