Friday, September 29, 2006

Relationship Status

Well It's been 10 days since I last blogged. I now have a new relationship status to report. That means I changed my facebook and myspace profiles from "single" to "in a relationship". My my. What a big step that was. Of course I haven't technically done the DTR (Define the relationship) talk so I don't know exactly what to call this new relationship. It is a friendship that took one little step forward. That is all for now. It was Golf. We've been good friends since the beginning of summer.
There is nothing scarier than deciding to date a friend. It's especially scary when he's become your best friend. On the other hand, you can trust a friend to be honest with you and your expectations are a lot more realistic.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers