Monday, September 11, 2006

weekend update without Norm Macdonald

I am hoping to pilfer some photos to post on the blog soon. For now we will just have to patiently read all the ramblings of my mind. I had a momentary lapse of strength and called the ex to do something Friday night. Had it not been the ex, I am sure everyone would have called it a successful date. We went to see "Dirty Dancing" at Elmwood Park. They show it outside and everyone just sits on blankets or brings their own chairs. It is really nice. We enjoyed it. The ex had never even seen "Dirty Dancing" even though it was filmed in the county where he was raised. After the movie we went and got pizza at "Frank's Pizza". His choice. He hadn't had pizza since before we separated. There was no hanky-panky and we enjoyed just going out as friends. So stop being so hard on me, ya'll. I was mostly well-behaved. The movie started at dark and I went home by 11:00. Golf already gave me a hard time. And so did my mother. And my sister. And my brother. And my sister-in-law. I am not telling anyone else. That would just be asking for a hard time.
On Saturday, the sister, S and I went to meet her old friend and a few of his friends. The plan was to go to White Rocks and I was going to leave because I didn't want to spend the night. We got there A LOT later than anticipated. That's why you don't let out-of-towners take the lead when you already know how to get somewhere. There was a guy there that was a bit of a cutie, though. At least I thought so. S totally disagreed. I am glad we have different tastes now. There would be nothing worse than both of us liking the same guy...again. Anyway, S didn't end up wanting to spend the night either so we both left around midnight and drove the hour and a half home. I was exhausted by last night.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers