Thursday, September 14, 2006

reruns from happy days are even better than original happy days

Sam and I have been doing a lot of evening walks lately. First I put my daughter to bed, and then we head up the mountain behind our neighborhood. Last night it was raining, but we went anyway and some guy stopped us to tell us to look out for a bear that had been spotted wandering that neighborhood last week. It scared me, but Sam has lots of ranger experience so I wasn't quite as terrified as I would've been if I were alone. When Sam came home from her mission and we both ended up living at home (during my separation from my daughter's father) we started going for walks everyday. We both have very pleasant memories from that time and so walking together again is really great. The exercise doesn't hurt either.
For some reason, the conversation is better when your body is occupied with something else. We both need sympathetic sounding boards for all our woes. We also have been doing a lot of myspace searching for old friends lately. I have a hard time getting off the computer to get to bed on time. I am just hoping the novelty will wear off soon so that I can get some zzzzzzz's.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers