Monday, September 04, 2006

staying up late

It's almost 1:00 am. I don't know why I haven't gone to bed yet! I just deleted my online dating subscription. I really don't like the way I feel looking at people I don't know and trying to decide who's worth "flirting" with and who isn't. It's not for me. I don't like being checked out that way either. I would rather just find friends now. I am tired of dating. Did I tell you lately how cool Golf is? And Korea is also very cool. The ex is no longer cool. I don't like how I feel about myself when I am with him. That's no longer acceptable to me. Watching my sister go through this separation and possible divorce is teaching me a lot about myself. I don't want her to settle or be miserable and there are people who care about me that way. I simply refuse to ignore their good advice any longer. I don't know why people are so stubborn. And when I say "people", I mean ME! I am hoping for some serious personal growth. ahhhh!!! what did I just say? I didn't mean it. I can't handle serious growth really. I just want an itty bitty amount of growth at a time. I just want it to be a gentle slope towards emotional health. No life changing experiences need apply. I have had enough of those.
This posting is lame. I am boring myself. And getting on my own nerves. I can't believe there are people who might actually read all my ramblings. I love you for it though. It's nice to imagine that you are heard. I love reading other people's blogs!
cha-cha-gigi, I hope you are done with your time off now.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers