Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the good the bad and the early morning

I tell everything about my life so that I don't feel bad for sharing the good along with the bad. Everyone knows both sides. Perhaps people will relate to me better because they have the same types of experiences as me. The wrestling with one's self, if you will. Yesterday I did something good. I opted to go out with S and Golf instead of the ex. Yay me!! And I felt pretty awesome about that. The ex called me twice at work and wondered if I would take him clothes shopping. I was willing, but he didn't really make time to do it when I was available so I went ahead and made other plans. He called again when I was out with them and I told him that it was too late. I may be falling for Golf though. He would kill me for saying so since he's convinced that we should just be friends. And we are friends. But really, when you have such a good guy friend and you aren't dating anyone else and you find him attractive, it's only natural to entertain such ideas. It's not a good time though, so I am as adamant about doing nothing about it as he is. mostly.
A funny thing happened this morning. I woke up to the sound of a man's voice in my apartment. I looked at the clock and found that I had overslept by approximately one hour and 45minutes! My class was already inside (the man's voice was actually a 16-year old) ...apparently I didn't lock the door last night! Ellie's bus had already come and I had to be at work in an hour. Needless to say, it was a bit of a stressful morning. Ellie was only a few minutes late to school and I was 20 minutes late to work and the seminary class just had to do scripture mastery work on their own. They were very understanding that I had to get ready for work while they were there. Good times, S, good times. It turned out that although I checked my alarm to be sure it was set for the right time, I forgot to turn it on!
Today is my dad's 67th birthday. He doesn't seem like he can be that old!! I am hoping they spoil him good in Tokyo!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers