Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ex-husbands are big poop heads!

This is a special posting just for Jared. He's my 2nd husband and my favorite husband. I really don't like the 1st husband and I am really not quite over the 2nd. He is worth well over $500 in cash. Maybe even more, but I don't want to be overly generous in public. If he can get the address right he might even look at my blog. Jared is a really great cyclist and a really great cop. He is a great lead singer in a band. Kind of a crappy husband but you can't have everything. One day he came home and said he wasn't going to be miserable and I needed to find a new home. I guess they were related but it still makes me cry just to think about it. Give me a minute. Ok, I just remembered that I gave up crying so I won't. I will instead start to be really mean and sarcastic. Hope no one is watching. I hate to be mean.
Jared is mean but he doesn't mean it. His heart is good but he tries to ignore it when he can.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers