Thursday, June 15, 2006

Random Bluesy Days

Today I am feeling quite ordinary. Kind of like an outfit that you've owned for enough years that it feels like it may be part of your skin. I don't need to feel glamorous but I hate feeling ordinary. My sister Samantha has a cool look. She is just unique looking and then she adds wild hairstyles and clothes to it and she is striking. I will never be striking but usually I at least feel pleasant. Why is it we wake up in bad moods some days? I work in an attorneys' office. Today someone said that a guy should just be happy not to be in jail. That'll work for me too. I am happy that I am not in jail. Or worse...still married to husband #1. I will try to upload a picture of her later.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

L, I feel like your drug dealer. First it was Bare Escentuals, now blogging. I've got you hooked, and I'm sorry, I'm hooked,too! I get so excited about comments and then getting added to people's blogs as their posted favorites. You're on mine!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers