Thursday, June 15, 2006

Movie Night Madness

I really like the singles ward...that is a congregation of mormons who are all single and under 31. I am the grandmother figure in the group. My friends there are almost all 18. They are way fun. We had a lot of chocolate in the room so you could feel the love. I don't know what the neighbors thought of all the frisbee in the street but it wasn't too late so I am sure it's all good. The guy to gal ratio was pretty good. We had 5 girls and 3 boys. Tomorrow is a pool party. I am always interested in pool parties. If people actually show up it will be cool.
I talked to my NC boy to plan our Saturday date. He is very clever and funny but I can't read him at all. I am sure he's equally skeptical about us going somewhere considering our circumstances but you never know. I am going to see if I got any bites on the online dating site. I hope so! Then again, I really ought to go to bed now instead.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers