Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This is my daughter Christmas '04...nothing to do with today's writing but isn't she cute?!


Today started out pretty bad for some reason. I think I was hormonal or something. I wasn't grumpy, but someone on the phone about made me cry and I am never that sensitive...especially at work. He gave me his name and asked for a coworker and so I asked him which case he was calling about. His response was "I want to speak to so and so, and who is this?!!...I didn't think I would be cross-examined!!!" I just said "wow, ok, hold on". It upset me though. Some days you just feel beat on. Luckily my sister, Sam called me over lunch. I told her about my date and it cheered me right up!! I came back from lunch to a great e-mail from him and it was sunny skies from there on out! Amazing. Sometimes you just want to be noticed and appreciated. I wanna hug people today!! OK, sorry. I am getting on my own nerves here.
Speaking of getting on nerves. I went to a scripture study group with the singles ward. I brought my non-mormon friend Dennis along. We took turns reading and when the discussion started, this one guy kept arguing about stuff and wouldn't shut-up. I was so annoyed. It reminded me exactly of this kid I grew up with. His name was Kevin and we just argued all through Sunday school and seminary. The difference now is that I feel really bad about getting so upset with this guy. I had to apologize to Dennis for letting myself get worked up over it. Man. It took me straight back in time. You always think you've outgrown certain weaknesses. I hate to see mine pop up again. Dad...if you read this...I am sorry that I argued with Kevin in seminary all the time! Don't worry though. I am getting my just rewards now that I teach my own class! Karma, man.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers