Monday, June 19, 2006

I hope it won't be the final chapter...I want a picture!

I don't remember where I left off from my last entry but I am so so sad that my date is going to Korea. So so sad...
My coworker thinks I only go after unavailable men. Maybe that is why the date went so well. We both knew it couldn't possibly go anywhere.
We went to a public park with a lake. It advertised paddle boats but we found they no longer rented them once we got there. We went to a bridge over the water where he provided us each with a roll of pennies. The purpose was to throw all the pennies into the water, but we each had to say a wish or something we liked or ask a question of the other. It made for great "getting to know you" conversation. I thought it was very clever. We spoke of our 3 favorite people in the world, what we would change about ourselves, our favorite period in our lives, what we'd do with a million dollars, etc.
When asked the animal that he was most like or would most like to be, he said sloth. I have already forgotten what I said I was most like, but I said I would like to be a dolphin. He thought I was most like a giraffe. Tall, skinny, blonde, gentle, but strong....mmmmmm...good answer!
We found a pizza grill for dinner. It was a bit of a dive, but memorable. He kept batting his eyelashes at me over dinner. That was our time to talk about why we had gone out and what would happen next. We communicate well...it's easy because our personalities are so similar. I am even more upset about losing touch with him today than I was yesterday. He did email me yesterday and wants to keep in touch but neither one of us can make any promises or expect any in return.
After dinner the conversation turned to physical attraction and we both agreed that if it were the right thing to do, we would definitely enjoy some bonding in that area, but it would only make things harder. I gotta say.. mmmmmmm...
ce' la vie!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers